A community hall in the Cliffe area of Lewes, the county town of East Sussex.
A charity, formed in 1603 for the reparation of St Thomas a Becket Church, Cliffe, and the susentation of the poor of the parish
We were delighted to
welcome back to
Cliffe Hall the
Lewes Chamber Choir
for their rehearsals.
A very convenient, light and spcacious community hall, used by a wide variety of groups, clubs and societies throughout the week. Everything from musical entertainment, yoga, Weight Watcher's, AA groups and the WI to drama classes and political meetings.
The hall is used by both the Anglican parish church of St Thomas a Becket at Cliffe and the Orthodox community meeting at St Thomas, for coffee and fellowship as well as a regular programme of fundraising and social events. Full details from the church's website.